Say goodbye to: dead skin, peach fuzz, dirt, oil, acne, fine lines and wrinkles.
Exfoliation and hair removal that leaves your skin brighter and smoother.
What is it? Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure of shaving and exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine hair (peach fuzz). Using a scalpel and a delicate touch, we scrape the surface of the skin using light feathering strokes. While exfoliating the epidermis, dermaplaning also removes fine hair on the skin.
Why we recommend it
With this painless procedure, you can achieve a fresher, cleaner, and brighter glow to your face and help your makeup penetrate the skin more smoothly and flawlessly. Fine hair on the skin often causes a buildup of dirt and oils in the follicles, so removing the hair not only results in smoother skin, but your skin will also be healthier-looking with results lasting for 4-6 weeks.
Treats acne, minimizes pores, erases fine lines and wrinkles, and balances skin texture. Pro tip: dermaplaning can be added to your HydraFacial treatment for an extra smooth finish.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer for a minimum of 7 days post treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 3 days post treatment. Be sure to use sunscreen daily for two weeks following your treatment. If you must be in the sun, reapply SPF often, wear a hat, and find shade when possible.
- Avoid excessive heat for 24 hours post treatment (Strenuous exercise, saunas, steam).
- Avoid chlorine for 24 hours.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
- Do not scratch, pick, or rub skin aggressively.
- Do not use any facial scrubs, or exfoliators for 2 weeks.
- You may experience some mild redness or irritation for a few days following your treatment.
Dermaplaning does not hurt. In fact, it’s very relaxing!
We recommend getting it every 4-6 weeks.
We’re Revolutionizing Women’s Health Care
But don’t just take our word for it…
Wonderful experience! Dr. Montville is so kind and listens attentively.
Love this practice & Teri Greer. The staff is professional, friendly and always pleasantly helpful.
Sheryl Redlin Frazier
Lovely setting and compassionate practitioner!
I have been seen by Brooke Faught and she is wonderful. She really knows her stuff. She is down to earth and very understanding. It is like talking to your sister. I highly recommend.
I was seen quickly and the staff is so friendly. Dr. Montville is the absolute best.
Really wonderful experience. I felt heard and supported.