Say goodbye to: wrinkles, redness, age spots, sun spots, scars, stretch marks, acne, crepey skin.
Microneedling + Radiofrequency = A Revolutionary Treatment for Your Skin
What is it? Morpheus8 is a cutting-edge fractional skin treatment that uses tiny needles to stimulate collagen production of the underlying layers of the skin. The Morpheus8 targets subdermal layers of the skin and tissue to remodel collagen on the face and body.
Why we recommend it
This procedure is minimally invasive, safe, non-surgical, and is accomplished by using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
The results are amazing – you’ll see tighter, firmer looking, more youthful looking skin.
- Excess fat in the face and neck
- Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
- Uneven or rough skin texture
- Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
- Deep lines and creases
- Sun damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
Prices & Packages
Morpheus8 RF Microneedling
Per Session: $925
Package of 3: $2500
Hyperhidrosis (Sweat Reduction)
Single Session: $925
Discuss your health history with your HerMD aesthetic provider and let them know if you have any of the following:
Pacemaker/defibrillator, permanent makeup, permanent implant, recent filler or wrinkle relaxer treatment, current or history of skin cancer, pregnant or nursing, history of herpes simplex, impaired immune system, uncontrolled diabetes or thyroid dysfunction, active skin disorders in treatment area, history of keloid scarring, recent surgeries, recent chemical peel or laser treatment, isotretinoin use in last 6 months, or current anticoagulant use.
Prior to treatment please avoid:
- Sun exposure, tanning bed, sunless tanner x 2 weeks.
- Filler, wrinkle relaxer, chemical peels, laser treatments near appointment. (discuss timeline with provider).
- Excessive caffeine, alcohol, fish oil, NSAIDs (such as aspirin & ibuprofen), and vitamin E 2-3 days before and after treatment to minimize potential for bleeding/bruising.
- Stop retinol and use of active ingredient products (Benzoyl peroxide, Salicylic acid, Glycolic acid, ect) 2-3 days prior to treatment.
What to expect day of treatment
- Please arrive with a clean face– no make-up, lotions, powders or perfumes.
- Arrive at the office at scheduled appointment time. We will take photos and apply topical numbing for 30-60 minutes depending on the treatment area.
- After numbing we will begin treatment targeted to your specific concerns and needs.
- Some discomfort is expected but we have multiple tools to help guide you through the treatment.
- Immediately after treatment, most patients will experience erythema (redness) for 1-3 days, however for more aggressive treatments this may last longer. Slight to moderate edema (swelling) and a mild to moderate sunburn sensation are also common post treatment and may last 1-3 days. Skin may crust and peel for 2-7 days depending on treatment settings.
- Before discharge a topical ointment may be applied to the face. No bandages or wraps are necessary.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, avoid scrubbing or trauma to the treated area.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation.
- The use of a zinc oxide sunblock SPF 30+ at all times after 24-48 hours.
- Multiple treatments over a period of several months may be required to achieve the desired response.
- Avoid icing the area for 48 hours.
Itching is a common reaction when resurfacing the skin. New skin cells are growing, which can cause an itching sensation. This is more common to happen on the body. We ask you pat the area instead of itching it with your nails. You can take an antihistamine (Benydral, Zertec) to help reduce the histamine response. Your provider may recommend you pre-treat prior to your next treatment. Keeping the area hydrated with aquaphor will allow for quick healing time. A vinegar soak (please refer to our clinical vinegar soak directions for reference) can sooth the inflammation as well. The itching should subside in 1-3 days. Please speak to your provider if it continues.
Treatments are done every 4-6 six weeks.
Numbness should subside after 4-6 hours.
This is going to vary from patient to patient and depend on what you use in your daily skincare regimen. This is best to address with your provider. However, gentle skincare is okay after 6-12 hours after treatment. Gentle cleansers, moisturizers, and light makeup is typically okay to do the very next day. Please follow up with your provider regarding your regimen details.
We’re Revolutionizing Women’s Health Care
But don’t just take our word for it…
Wonderful clinic, highly recommend! If I could change anything I would add to their patient portal a way for patients to be able to access their medical records online.
Lexi is the best when it comes to your skincare needs
Everyone is great at HerMd KY. The office is so homey and welcoming.
I’m so thankful to find HerMD. A group of women physicians treating women. The care was great but also the experience was great. The nurse practitioner spent a lot of time with me and didn’t rush through the appointment. It was great!
Rachel was fabulous. She is friendly and knowledgeable, gave me options without making me feel pressured and I am so happy with the outcome!
Great staff and always get me in last minute. The only place I never have to go back for touchups because they do a great job the first time.
Friendly staff and amazing 1:1 time during your appointment, they listen and take care of your needs
Michelle is great! Made me feel comfortable. She is very good, knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
The best services ever!!!! Lexi is the Bomb Diggity
I highly, highly recommend this practice – especially for people who are neurodivergent and/or who have anxieties around receiving medical care. All staff members were pleasant to interact with; I let the medical assistant know that I’m typically a hard stick, but bless her, she got it in one try. I wish I could give them more than five stars!